- Proper Use. This product is designed for use with pets and designed for pets an appropriate size for the door you have installed. If you are unsure where this product is appropriate for your pet, please do not use the product.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. This product is designed for use with pets only of an appropriate size for the door you have purchased and installed. The product is not intended to harm, injure or provide. Using this Product in a way this is not intended could result in a violation of Federal, State or local laws or ordinances.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall FireSafe Pet Doors LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or connect with the use or misuse of this Product. Purchaser, Property Owner and/or Tenant assumes all risks and liability from use of this Product.
- Modifications of Terms and Conditions. FireSafe Pet Doors LLC reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this Product is offered.
- Disabling Fire Rated Door. Consumer or end user shall not disable the firesafe door in the garage in any way including removing the door, sliding the door past the latch assembly pin. FireSafe Doors LLC shall not be responsible for the malfunction of the door if the door is not maintained properly.
- Fusible Link. It recommended that you inspect the fusible link once a year by removing the latch assembly cover plate. It is recommended that you replace the fusible link every two years. Fusible links can be purchased online from FireSafe Pet Doors LLC. If you notice that door no longer rests on the pivot rod, you must replace your fusible link.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
!!WARNING!!!! indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury.
!!WARNING!!! When children are present in the home, it is important to consider the pet door during child proofing activities, the pet door may be misused by a child resulting in the child accessing potential hazards that may be on the other side of the pet door. If a new hazard is created inside or outside in the garage which may be accessed through the pet door, FireSafe Pet Doors LLC recommends that the Purchaser, Property Owner and/or Tenant properly guard access to any other hazards, either inside the home or outside in the garage or remove the pet door if necessary. The PVC closing panel is provided to aesthetic and energy efficient purposes and is not intend as a security device. FireSafe Pet Doors LLC will not be liable for unintended use and the Purchaser, Property Owner and/or Tenant using this product and accepts full responsibility for oversight of the opening it creates. Further, FireSafe Pet Doors LLC will not be responsible if any harm comes to your pet or humans by using this product.
CAUTION: The user, prior to installation, must become familiar with all building codes that may affect the installation of the pet door and determine, along with a licensed contractor, its suitability in each installation. This pet door is a fire-rated door certified by UL. It is important for the owner and contractor to consider any risks that may be present inside or outside of the pet door, and any risks that may be created by subsequent changes to your property and how they may relate to the existence and use, including misuse, of the pet door.